Advice for Presenters
Congratulations – you are presenting at ICRP 2019!
The following points have been compiled to assist with preparation and smooth delivery of your presentation.
Prior to the Conference
- All presenters must be registered. Register to attend here.
- Prepare your PowerPoint presentation with 16:9 aspect ratio.
- Save your presentation to a USB for upload in the Speaker Preparation Room onsite.
- Is it your first time presenting, or want some tips and advice on presenting at ICRP? The Program will be delivering speaker preparation sessions and resources in the lead up to the conference. Keep an eye out for announcements.
At the Conference
- Collect your name badge and other delegate items from the ICRP Registration Desk upon arrival.
- Check-in to the Speaker Preparation Room prior to your scheduled session to ensure your presentation is uploaded and all presenter requirements have been satisfied. Your presentation must be uploaded at least 4 hours before your scheduled presentation time; this may mean the day before your presentation.
- It’s important to note that presentations cannot be uploaded in session rooms. It is your responsibility to check that your presentation has been loaded and is displayed correctly prior to commencement of your session.
Each presentation room will have the following:
- All rooms will be set up with a lectern mic, lapel mic and at least one roving mic.
- Presenter laptop will be set with presenter view on the lectern
- PA for audio
- One Remote clicker and pointer, all in one unit
During your Session
- Arrive in session room 10 minutes before the start of your session to introduce yourself to the session chair.
- If the presentation prior to yours is cancelled, please wait to begin your session at the scheduled time so that all those who plan to attend your session can.
- The Session Chair will introduce you and your presentation title, so there is no need for you to repeat this.
- The Session Chair will keep you to time.
- Each session room is equipped with windows-based PC, data projection facility and speaker monitor. Be sure to test your presentation in the Speaker Preparation Room.