How to submit your abstract
Abstracts must be submitted electronically via the Abstract Submission Zone. All abstracts must conform to the requirements outlined below:
- Abstracts should be limited to 400 words
- Authors must use the same abstract template, click here to download template
- Abstracts must be submitted via the Abstract Portal by clicking the SUBMIT ABSTRACT button on the top of this page
- Authors must submit a separate abstract for each presentation put forward for consideration
- Abstracts sent by fax or email will not be accepted
- A biography of the presenting author must be entered at time of submission
- Presenters will be requested to provide permission to reproduce their abstract in conference proceedings and their presentation on the conference website after the conference
Oral presentations will be allocated 20 minutes, which includes time for questions and answers to be held at the conclusion of each presentation. If you would like to prepare and facilitate a workshop at the conference please nominate this request on the Abstract Submission Form.
Call for Abstracts for Oral Presentations is now extended to 29 July 2019.
Submit your abstract to the ARPS Forum here:
ICRP Symposium is now providing a first-ever opportunity for industry professionals from around the globe to showcase their research and expertise through poster display.
Participants wishing to submit an abstract for a poster display instead of an oral presentation will need to ensure that their actual poster display does not exceed A0 size (1189mm high x 841mm wide). These will be mounted on a display panel, with relevant Poster Defence time allocated in the program. Full poster preparation guidelines will be provided to interested parties closer to the conference date.
Call for Abstracts for Poster Presentations is now extended to 1 September 2019.
Submit your Poster abstract here: